- ．Efficient Regulated SMPS power supply
- ．High efficiency Class TD power amplifier topology
- ．Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection
- ．Efficient cooling system, pure copper heatsink
- ．XLR input connectors & LINK XLR output connectors
- ．Binding post speaker output connectors
- ．Selectable amplifier Gain - from +23dB to +44dB in 3dB steps, globally set for all channels
- ．Routing mode DIP selector on the rear panel switches the channel pairs Bridge A+B into bridge mode operation and indicators on the front panel; an automatic -6dB gain compensation is applied
- ．VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter, from 54V to 195V) and CLIP indicators
- ．CPL (Current Peak Limiter), VHF (Very High Frequency) protection warning indicators
- ．Individual channel amplifier module temperature and power supply temperature protection warning indicators on the front panel
- ．Individual channel indicators for SIGNAL and level at -20dB, -15dB, -10dB, -4dB; MUTE, POWER and PAL (Power Average Limiter) indicators
- ．Dual cooling fans that allowed at fixed-speed; or automatically variable-speed by temperature control
- ．2U height rackmount chassis
The TD Series power amplifiers represented UNIKA Audio flagship series on the SMPS power amplifier range. This series includes 2 models, 2 channel and 4 channel, which has different outputs ranging from 2200W (stereo/2ohms/4 channel) to 7000W (stereo/2ohms/2 channel) with an unprecedented sonic quality; in the 4ohms bridge mode, the TD Series power amplifiers can even deliver an enormous power density of 4600W/4 channel and 14000W/2 channel per channel.
This great performance and extreme efficiency, achieved through its advanced Regulated SMPS power supply and UNIKA Audio high power modules, turns the TD amplifier series in the 4-channel industry standard for pro-touring sound reinforcement, Line Array and large sized systems power amplification. Every TD Series amplifier has been thoroughly tested, from a very lightweight 2U rack-mounted design, all are rugged and offer the best value at an affordable price.
The TD-14000 power amplifier provides XLR input connectors and XLR LINK output connectors for linking the same source signal to the other amplifiers.
Balanced or unbalanced connections can be used to connect various mixers, crossovers, and equalizers to the power amplifier; Binding-Post connectors are used for speaker output for dual-channel output or mono bridged output mode connection.
The protection functioning includes VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter), CPL (Current Peak Limiter), PAL (Average Power Limiter), TEMP (Temperature Protection of Power amplifier stage and Power Supply module), VHF (Very High Frequency Oscillation Protection) , Output current overload and output short-circuit protection, Power output DC potential detection protection, circuit fault detection and Mute protection.
Individual channel gain (level) may be adjusted using the potentiometers located on the front panel, the range is from 0 dB to -infinity in 31 steps. The attenuation is logarithmic, with the 12 o’clock position indicating -10dB.
The input sensitivity is determined by the setting of the gain of the input amplifier. The gain of the input amplifier can be selected from + 23dB to + 44dB through the DIP switches on the rear panel, the increment of each adjustment is 3dB, globally set for all channels.
The protection indicator shows the operation of the protection function (PAL, MUTE, TEMP, VHF, CPL); the mains power status of the amplifier; mono bridge mode indicator can show the operating mode status of this amplifier; the signal level indication of each channel is -20dB, -15dB, -10dB, -4dB, and CLIP indicators. In addition, there are dual cooling fans that allowed at fixed-speed; or automatically variable-speed by temperature control which can effectively prevent overheating and maintain system stability.
For more details about the UNiKA TD Series, please contact UNiKA Professional Audio at +886 2 2793-3017. Also, visit the UNiKA Electronic Co., Ltd. website at www.unika.com.tw
|Peak Total Output Power 2 Ch. Driven||14000W|
|Peak Output Voltage Per Channel||195V|
|Max Output Current Per Channel||85A Peak|
|MAX Output Power||2ohms||4ohms||8ohms||16ohms|
|Per Ch. (Both Ch. Driven)||7000W||4400W||2350W||1200W|
|Bridged Per Ch||n.r.||14000W||8800W||4700W|
|Performance With Gain: 35dB VPL: 195V|
|THD 20Hz - 20kHz for 1W||<0.1%|
|THD @1kHz and 1dB below clipping||<0.05%|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||>112dBA|
|Channel Separation (Crosstalk) @1kHz||>70dB|
(1W into 8ohms) +0/-3dB
|2Hz - 34.2kHz|
|Input Common Mode Rejection, CMR||54dB|
|Output Impedance @100Hz||19mOhm|
|Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL), Max Peak Output|
|VPL, Selectable Per Ch.||195, 170, 140, 116, 100, 80, 66, 54V|
|VPL, Selectable When Bridged||390, 340, 280, 232, 200, 160, 132, 108V|
|Voltage Peak Limiter Mode (Per Ch.)||Hard/Soft|
|Gain and Level|
|Amplifier Gain Selectable (All Channels)
|23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44dB|
|Connections and Switches|
|Input Connectors (Per Ch.)||3-Pin XLR, Electronically Balanced|
|Output Connectors (Per Ch.)||Binding Posts 2-Pole|
|Output Bridge Mode||A+B - Ch. A Is Signal Input Source|
|Cooling||Two Fans, Front-To-Rear Airflow,
Fixed-Speed or Temperature Controlled Speed
|Common||Power Average Limiter (PAL);
|Per Channel||Signal Present/High-Impedance;
-20dB,-15dB, -10dB and -4dB Output Signal;
Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL);
Current Peak Limiter (CPL);
Very High Frequency (VHF);
|Operating Voltage, 230V/115V Nominal||130-265V/65-135V|
|Minimum Power-Up Voltage, 230V/115V||190V/95V|
|Power Average Limiter (PAL)||Yes|
|Soft Start/Inrush Current Draw||Yes/Max 5A|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||88 x 483 x 443 mm|